Start your day with Pop-up yoga
Central park events & happenings
Date: 1st & 8th September 2022
Timings: 8.00 – 9.00 PM
Central Park Towers, DIFC brings together all the connoisseurs of food and cooking through its online cooking classes hosted by Alessandro Miceli, Executive Chef at Bella Restaurant, and awarded as Best Italian Chef at The Pro Middle East.
Here’s what you need to do
• Follow us on Instagram to view the selection of 4 dishes
• Vote for your favourite dish from the below on Instagram
1. Bella Salad
2. Lemon Risotto
• Upon announcement of the two winning dishes, you can register through our website, and receive further details on recipe as well as virtual link to join the classes.
• Prepare a yummy dish with chef Alessandro Miceli
• Relish it all with your near and dear ones
Gift dinner for 2 guests ‘The Taste of Bella’,
inclusive of 2 house beverages
If your chosen dish, makes it to the final, you could win a complimentary dinner at Bella Restaurant & Lounge. Make sure to tag a friend, follow @bellarestaurantdxb & @centralparkdifc while choosing the dish you would like to learn making.
Registrations for delectable cooking sessions are now open.