Arif Mubarak, Winner of Real Estate Business Leader Award 2020
29 November 2020
It’s been a year of enormous changes and in spite of that some individuals and businesses have stood out in the face of these hardships and come out on top.
It gives us great pleasure to announce that Arif Mubarak CEO of Central Park Towers DIFC and Dubai Asset Management (a subsidiary of Dubai Holding) has been chosen as this year’s winner of the prestigious ‘Real Estate Business Leader’ award, presented by Gulf Business.
It is a prestigious award in the #realestate industry that serves to recognize the best of the best within its ranks.
Below is the list of nominees 2020 :
– Arif Mubarak, CEO of Dubai Asset Management
– H.E. Mohamed Alabbar, Chairman, Emaar Properties PJSC
– Sheikh Sultan bin Ahmed Al Qasimi, Chairman, Arada
– Atif Rahman, Director and partner, Danube Properties
– Farhad Azizi, CEO, Azizi Developments
In the last 3 years, under Arif Mubarak leadership Central Park Towers DIFC has become one of the most desirable business and lifestyle destination in #DIFC and home to governmental and international companies.